We are currently looking to hire an Account Supervisor. This is both a client facing and internal facing role where you will be managing a portfolio of clients. You will be managing and producing integrated marketing programs from ideation to deployment. Your responsibilities include participating in the creation and management of brand strategy, promotional programs, traditional and digital ad campaigns, social media and web development.
What would you be doing?
- Your key responsibilities will be interfacing with and managing client expectations, communicating client requirements to our internal teams and running point on internal production. This includes:
- Presenting reports, presentations, analytics and other relevant data
- Communicating information from client meetings to strategy, creative and development teams to ensuring client's requirements are delivered.
- Managing the full lifecycle of your projects - from strategic positioning, through design, coding, go-live and analysis
- Maintaining client communication which includes taking notes, preparing status reports and managing day-to-day client relationships
- You'll be working collaboratively with our small but very talented team of designers, developers and strategists to ensure delivery of client projects.
- You will partner with and mentor an Account Coordinator who will be assigned to your brands 50% of the time.
- You'll be given the chance to develop existing client relationships, identifying and building new business opportunities, producing and presenting proposals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years in an integrated advertising experience
- Experience in digital production is required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong client presentation skills and business writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and project management software
Is this role for you?
- You're passionate about delivering first-class marketing communications and are looking for a role that allows you to leverage all of your talents.
- You have experience in coordinating, managing and producing integrated marketing solutions.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of the print, online, mobile and digital channels, including understanding trends and supporting technologies.
- You have a thorough understanding of digital design and development processes.
- You're not scared of tight deadlines and are excited by the idea of working in a small team of experts.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment that requires self-motivation and personal responsibility, incredible attention to detail and ability to multi-task.