Our client, an agency in Woodland Hills, has an immediate contract need for an experienced Account Supervisor with a Direct Response background to run integrated online projects and full DM campaigns for our high-growth client. We want a passionate individual who has a college degree and has at least 8-10 years of agency and direct marketing experience.
- Manage accurate and on time delivery of account service requirements to/from creative, production, media, proofreading and IT.
- Communicate assignment details and monitor work effort through to completion. Write work orders, creative briefs, change orders as required throughout the course of a given program or project.
- Review and approve copy, layout, mechanicals, printing proofs and media-related documents.
- Gain an understanding of clients’ businesses, marketing situations, goals, methods of operation, target markets, competition, etc.
- Manage interdepartmental communication; maintains status of work in progress at all stages, and manages approvals from appropriate staff at appropriate milestones.
- Make sure client is informed of all account activities, confirms all client conversations and agreements.
- Prepare and distributes client/agency conference reports.
- Produce sound ideas and give backup rationale to support them.
- Draw logical conclusions from optional courses of action and illustrates trade-offs/opportunities of each option.
- Analyze results, makes result projections, draws conclusions, and recommends how to proceed with a degree of expertise.
- Make practical assumptions regarding costs and results.
- Manage and mentor junior staff
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. Since we’re massively nerdy fans of creative, this sort of thing comes naturally to us, which means as a client, you get hand-picked talent perfectly suited to your job, and as talent, you get freelance work that doesn’t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer. Win-win!
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent. Visit us at http://www.vitamintalent.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs