Account Strategist (French OR German speaking)
12 Month Assignment
A new 12 Month Contract has become available for a Business Development Professional/Account Strategist to join my Client who is one of the Global Leaders in the world of Technology.
You will join a team who have the rare opportunity to enter industries and verticals where the Client has not yet explored. You will use your skills and experience to build long-lasting relationships with top companies and create value in all new partnerships.
Your input will be critical in helping the team sign multi-million dollar partnerships that will become some of the company’s top resellers. You will be at the forefront of it all!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the top of the funnel for channel partnerships, sourcing and pitching early stage leads in EMEA
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities and position the partner program to potential partners
- Build a Pipeline, manage funnel and maintaining continuity of deal volume and deal value
- Lead the efforts to optimize internal tools such as Salesforce, pitch decks, funnel management to name a few
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- You will have a strong background in Business Development and relationship Management
- Be able to identify and effectively communicate mutually beneficial opportunities with partners
- Fluency in English and at least 1 European Language (preferably French OR German)
- Enterprise Sales or Business Development experience at an internet or SaaS company would be beneficial
- Significant experience in outbound sales, prospecting and funnel management
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex products and partnership models to stakeholders at all levels.
This is a superb opportunity with a world leading business. If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then please do apply.