This position is responsible for supporting the overall account strategy and messaging for the Individual Service offering. This role is also accountable for managing the work plan and managing status across the account. This role works in close coordination with our creative partners to execute the account plan. This position will work closely with various specialty marketing groups within the organization (e.g., other Marketing Communications teams, Brand Management, Customer Experience, Research, Public Relations, Business Communications, Digital/Social Media, Events & Sponsorships) and external partners (e.g., marketing and advertising agencies, printers) to ensure timely and flawless delivery of the plan. This requires the ability to translate business objectives into sound communications strategies and campaigns. A continuous improvement and metric-driven mindset is vitally important.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand the Individual segment business and translate complex business objectives into effective communication strategies.
• Develop and execute Individual segment messaging and integrated communication plans and development of all supporting communications that provide compelling reasons for clients, prospects and consultants to consider our services.
• Work in close partnership with Creative partners to deliver on business need. Includes the development of Project Proposals, Creative Briefs and kick-offs and the support of production schedules and budget estimates
• Work closely with key matrix partners in Segment Marketing, Product, Pricing, Underwriting and Operations to bring forth the company’s most differentiating market messages in multiple formats for sales to use in a variety of situations.
• Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, and other ideas intended to improve the company's competitive position in marketing communications.
• Identify critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
• Ensure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
• Evaluate effectiveness of current communication strategies and tactics and drive change as needed to properly support the channel and the customers.
• Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs