Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for an Account Strategist in Dallas, TX.
This is a permanent temp-to-hire opportunity.
Only candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and those that do not require sponsorship to work in the United States will be considered for this role.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field