Account Manager role for an experienced Print Production Manager or Producer who thrives in a fast-paced creative agency! This Account Production Manager (APM) position with Aquent Studios is embedded with a high-end fashion retail client in Century City and works with a team of on-site and off-site resources. The work-shift for the on-site APM typically starts at 10:00 a.m. and covers the early evening hours.
The APM is responsible for successful creative delivery and project management of projects by managing project planning, participating in the creation of project estimates, developing timelines and budgets, and managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects across multiple geographies. The APM is responsible for translating client creative requests and ideas into project plans and deliverables for print, motion, media, or related digital content.
The role works collaboratively with other Aquent Studios disciplines within a client-dedicated Creative Hub, including Design, Production, Copywriting, Motion Graphics and Project Management. The APM is a key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of all project deliverables to ensure that the solutions Aquent Studios delivers are on budget, on schedule, high quality and fulfill against strategic objectives and client requirements.
An APM at Aquent Studios must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish.
Skills & Abilities Required for Success in this role:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment managing multiple creative projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major projects on time and on budget
- Production Management (Print/Digital) experience from a Creative Agency; working closely with Design/Creative teams, and an understanding of the different specifications and processes for print and digital design production is highly preferred
- Experience with Graphic Design, Digital Design and familiar with abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
- Experience managing design and creative process ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost effective deliverables while upholding the client’s brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Excellent attention to detail is a must; as you will be responsible for quality control of assets
- Experience in multi-channel environment and/or PMI certification plus
- Experienced with oversight of third party relationships, including Print, Media, Photography, Video, and Localization providers as well as ongoing vendor management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintain composure in stressful situations