This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with strong project management skills to develop a Fortune 250 account. The Account Manager serves as the key client interface, representing all projects and work through the Studio. Working onsite in Aquent’s Conshohocken Studio, the Account Manager will be the day-to-day client contact for the client’s creative managers and project stakeholders. Projects are quick-turn and estimated to be 3500 per year, with approximately 90% print and 10% interactive.
The Account Manager will handle intake of all projects, accurately capturing all project requirements, and funneling work to the studio designers. The Account Manager will also be responsible for client communication throughout the life of projects. In addition to intake, the Account Manager is accountable for developing project timelines and project plans, maintaining effective relationships with client project owners, and ensuring that the design team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications.
Skills and Abilities to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years in a regulated environment, with a high level understanding of compliance requirements. Prior experience in financial services or insurance industries a plus.
- 5+ years of project management/account management for design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing a broad range of visual communications in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent client service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle a high volume of quick-turn projects and changing priorities.
- Able to accurately estimate resource requirements and develop project estimates with clear definition of scope.
- Extensive experience with workflow management tools.
- Proficiency with basic office computer applications – especially Microsoft Office – and basic understanding of In Design, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator.