Awesome opportunity for an account manager with 2-4 years experience to be part of a vibrant, growing agency. The Account Manager will assist in all aspects of client communication, campaign oversight, and account growth, including on-boarding, strategy, planning, organization, analysis, and new opportunities.
• Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize social advertising efforts.
• Manage smaller client accounts independently while reporting to Account Director to contribute to larger account success.
• Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the client services, media buying, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
• Provide best-in-class guidance to clients in the form of media plans, optimization recommendations, platform best practices, and more.
• Own multi-faceted organization of assigned accounts
• Work with analytics and media buying teams to combine data analysis with qualitative insights
• Retain and grow client accounts
• Thorough knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape.
• Fluency in all social media platforms and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
• Adhere to deadlines without exceptions.
• Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 2-5 years’ work experience.
• Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.