Position: Account Manager
Location: North West London
Critical Duties (Position Description and Responsibilities)
• Manage internal clients, provide strategic counsel and assist in business development. Educate clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts. Use marketing and branding experience to create value-added benefits for internal clients.
• Strong relationship builder: develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
• Partners with outside agencies in managing clients’ promotional and marketing efforts.
• Interpret creative briefs in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts. Provide strategic development and counsel to clients.
• Collaborate on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
• Oversee Traffic Coordinator’s activities in managing workload, priorities and project planning.
• Work closely with Senior Manager, Account Management & Traffic in defining specific needs of the business, identifying additional areas of client service and cost savings.
• Manage expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
• Must be knowledgeable with all Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Legal and Compliance guidelines and ensure these policies are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses.
• Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
• Professional ad agency account management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, TV, and radio. Additional experience in managing a brand’s portfolios and pitching for new business.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Excellent project management skills, highly organized and must be able to multitask effectively.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Adept at crisis management.
• Resourceful and solution oriented.
• Some experience working in an internal corporate account team.
Minimum Position Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills a must.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Position: Account Manager