Job Title: Account Manager (France) French Speaking at a Native Level required
Job Location: London
Salary/Pay Rate: up to £53k + Bonus, All Meals provided and other perks
My client is a technology company based in California with offices worldwide and has been voted one of the best places to work in the UK for consecutive years. This is a brilliant company to have on your profile and will add value to your work experience.
Job Title: Account Manager (France)
Job Location: Belgrave House
The role sits within the Cloud Sales team and is focused on supporting the sale of software as a service, namely the B2B Apps that compete with Mircrosoft Office.
You will be farming on your accounts 20% of the time, whilst 80% of your time will be spent on the phone / VC with clients highlighting the value add of moving to a better product / upgrade feature. The person will be expected to prioritise and identify clients with the potential to up-sell and therefore needs to have an analytical mindset.
Clients range across industries and in size, thus conversations may be with senior level execs in some of the client companies, so the candidate will need to be able to step up to manage this.
Ideal background would be someone who has worked in a Sales and customer facing role in a software related field (e.g: IT Sales).
This role will cover the France region, so French fluency is essential.
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. The team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. The team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for the company as it enters its second decade as a company.
This is a key role you will work with partners, Cloud sales teams and customers. You proactively reach out to customers via phone, email and Hangouts to secure renewals, identify, qualify and close, upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Another important part of the role is to to increase customer satisfaction, and support customers to be more productive, mobile and collaborative by increasing their adoption of the products they already subscribe to. You'll maintain relationships with customers and partner and work cross-functionally with other teams. This is an execution oriented role which includes reaching out to customers and partners, understanding current usage and barriers to adoption, understanding business and IT strategy and involving the right resources, both from the partner and from the company.
* BA/BS degree preferred
* Minimum 5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience.)
* Fluency in written and spoken English & French
* Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
* Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of “long tail” customers.
* Experience selling in a tech company or startup environment
*Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
* Self-driven and independent.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
* Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with field peers to trigger, drive and and close cross-sell opportunities.
* Collaborate closely with partners.