The account manager would be working on one of the largest retailer brands in the Netherlands. He / she is part of the account team existing of an account director and a project manager. The account manager takes the lead at the daily duties, he/she makes sure all required information is available to run the project smoothly. The account manager is in contact with the client and together with the account director responsible for the performance on the account.
- You are responsible for the realisation of projects from briefing to delivery
- You are able to translate the wishes of the client into a creative briefing for the creative team.
- You make sure our projects are managed in time and within budget
- You make sure that continuous quality is being delivered to the client, keeping in mind budget and timing of the projects
- You gather all necessary information to be able to set up a good and inspiring briefing for creatives, that includes all of the clients wishes.
- You write accurate, creative and technical briefings and share these with the team.
- You estimate the length of the project with a helicopter view, you plan and guard the process (always in close co-operation with the account director).
- You motivate, coach and stimulate the whole team
- You prevent the budget from over-runs and are able to signal this in time to the team as well as the client.
- You archive all in necessary documentation in a structured and organizes manner
• You are young, eager and aspire to get more experience in a professional environment with the aim to learn and grow yourself
• You have strong communication skills, commercially and financially driven
• You push boundaries, explore fresh ideas and inspire others
• You are a flexible, pro-active and efficient worker, a spider in the web kind of person
• You have an HBO, with at least 5 -7 years of relevant working experience in a design or communications agency
• You possess excellent knowledge of Excel, skilled in setting up several reports
• You have affinity, but preferably experience, with brands and design
• You have excellent knowledge of English, as well as the Dutch language
• You are willing to walk that extra mile, no 9-5 mentality
• You are solution oriented, pro-active and a teamplayer, hands on and eager to start this challenge
What they offer:
• You’ll be part of a working environment that is dynamic, inspiring and informal with plenty of space for new initiatives
• You will work with and alongside the Account Director and are in frequent contact with our Artwork as well as design department
• You’ll get plenty of space to help initiate, stimulate and challenge the team to develop the best ideas
• Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are the key drivers at this agency