My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies who is looking for a French Speaking Account Manager for their Cloud team. This is a 12 month contract position, paying up to £58 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata.
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, The Company delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organise the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Cloud team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for the business as it enters its second decade as a company.
This is a key supporting role in the Account Management and Renewals team. You will work with partners, Cloud sales teams and customers. You proactively reach out to customers via phone, email and Video Conference to secure renewals, identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Another important part of the role is to increase customer satisfaction, and support customers to be more productive, mobile and collaborative by increasing their adoption of the products they already subscribe to. You'll maintain relationships with customers and partner and work cross-functionally with other teams. This is an execution oriented role which includes reaching out to customers and partners, understanding current usage and barriers to adoption, understanding business and IT strategy and involving the right resources, both from the partner and from The Company.
- Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
- Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with field peers to trigger, drive and and close cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with partners.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience.)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
- Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of “long tail” customers.
- Experience selling in a tech company or startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Self-driven and independent.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.