The client is a leading communications agency looking for an Account Manager with agency experience to join their team for either a 5-month contract or contract-to-hire role for 40 hrs/wk onsite in Sunnyvale, CA.
You will be covering for the Account Manager going on maternity leave.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Take on current Account Manager's accounts while building relationships with new clients to achieve trusted advisor status
- Manage concurrent projects across several clients and establish processes for achieving results
- Working on tight timelines and deadlines while making quick and decisive decisions
- Working on marketing work and large corporation presentations with team, C-level executives, and other full service agencies
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- At least 4 years of Account Management and Client-facing experience in an agency
- A proven track record of growing business through new clients and existing accounts
- Writing account plans, develop project briefs and drive successful execution of client goals
- Balancing multiple priorities and clients
- Traveling to client sites **Some travel to client sites required
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Working with high-level executives (i.e. VP, C-level Execs)
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly rate/annual salary, and availability to interview/start!