About the Role
The role of the account manager is to become a trusted strategic partner to clients in order to maximise our understanding of clients and therefore our revenues and opportunities. You will use your expert knowledge of email and cross channel marketing to help drive client strategy, demonstrate opportunity and innovation. You will engage, brief and motivate the CCM functions available to you as additional sources of expert advice and delivery capability. You will be expected to proactively use your knowledge to help develop and assist those around you in more junior roles.
The Role Responsibilities
• To manage the day-to-day relationship with the client, from the point the account is handed over from the sales team
• Be aware of client activities and proactively managing client issues with the resources available
• Effective client communications, including developing contacts at operational level within your allocated clients
• Ensure client satisfaction in connection with Service Management
• Proactively address any day to day issues that are escalated from the client using the appropriate internal resources to see through to resolution. Escalate quickly where necessary.
• Analyse, take action and consider feedback on NPS and client survey results
• Keep CRM up to date with client activity Commercial Management
• Follow the CCM Account Management process and commercial processes at all times
• Engaging effectively with specialist functions in CCM to deliver including Digital Consultants, Solution Managers, Project Managers, Managed Campaign Services, Creative and Service Management.
• Provide accurate revenue forecasting
• Provide monthly retrospective reporting on attainment to forecast and client activity
• Provide accurate and up to date opportunity management
• Provide professional and detailed quotes to clients
• Achievement of revenue targets
• To ensure all billing is accurately entered into systems and POs provided where necessary
• To work with credit controllers to ensure all queried invoices are resolved in a timely fashion
• Plan and manage the renewal timetable for all the accounts within remit and proactively work towards securing the client renewing their contract.
• Ensure the CCM deal review process is followed at all times.
• Advise client(s) on cross channel marketing strategy and promote good practice and innovation
• Provide regular insights into the clients email and cross channel activity by providing reports and strategy documents. Utilise these findings to identify and progress opportunities to pitch and deliver further services or ad-hoc projects
• Be aware of competitor strengths and weaknesses and how that may affect accounts especially renewals
• Ensuring clients are aware of the full range of marketing services and how they could have a positive impact on the client business model.
Key Result Areas
• Drive annual revenue growth within existing clients.
• Retain all clients.
• Improve NPS results for each client with a pre-agreed goal.
• Deliver accurate forecasting, weekly, monthly, quarterly.
• Ensure all clients renew before contract expiry date. For clients out of contract, negotiate new contract.
• Drive key stakeholder engagement within client base, ensuring c-level dialogue to protect renewal and drive new opportunities.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About the Role