Purpose: The Account Manager is the contact between assigned client(s) and the company. He/she must work to ensure customer satisfaction, will organize and lead periodical account reviews and must effectively communicate with internal departments to resolve customer issues.
Duties: Project management, coordination, decisive planning, managing relations and negotiations, leadership, and innovative development of opportunities. Should be able to give advice to customers regarding service options, provide support and maintain knowledge of new and existing services.
• Customer Satisfaction - Provide accurate and responsive services to client(s).
• Communication - Follow-up and provide feedback on day-to-day operations.
• Independently solve problems as they arise and proactively review upcoming projects for production efficiencies.
• Work with vendors and internal departments to recommend and test new strategies for improved client satisfaction.
• Work with management to identify and implement internal process improvement opportunities.
• Proficient use of database systems: there are lots of follow-up calls, emails and faxes to keep on top of – our customized database is designed to ensure the many moving pieces to each project can easily be tracked and managed.
• MS Suite (Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel): highly proficient/expert. The Account Manager is often required to prepare various reports. A working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Excel is required to complete these reporting tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Must understand the importance of tone and how to communicate clearly, whether it’s over the phone, via email, or face to face.
• Customer service: a positive approach as well as the ability to be flexible and capable of handling urgent matters in an effective manner is essential.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs