This person will work hand in hand with our business development team and will play a key role in building our enterprise wide online digital/mobile solutions for our most important projects. The potential for growth is unlimited and we are actively searching for candidates who want to progress coinciding with our company.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to understand our extensive capabilities and apply them to serve the needs of our fortune 500 client partners. The account manager serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company by seeking opportunities to serve the client in new and innovative ways. You will have a strong understanding of the business case driving the project and extensive knowledge of the features, functions and technologies supporting our products.
Given a strong understanding of the product, the industry and the client, you will work to shape the relationship between client and company. You will manage change by leveraging a solid understanding of client business needs and a forecast of company initiatives. You will have a leadership role in planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to serving new customer initiatives and will be proactive by anticipating customer needs and opportunities.
• Manage and evangelize enterprise-wide digital solutions to our clients.
• Develop and manage new business relationships within the Client organization.
• Plan, develop, and achieve or exceed your annual sales goals.
• Thoroughly qualify all internal leads and sales opportunities.
• Drive alignment with leadership on account direction.
• Work with clients to gather and develop new requirements and new opportunities within the client organization.
• Work closely with development, sales, and marketing to support the strategic vision, generate incremental revenue and ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Manage multiple and cross-functional project dependencies and activities with other internal organizations, vendors, and clients.
• Act as both a player and a coach. Must be willing to roll up sleeves and pitch in when needed to get things done.
• Coordinate activities related to estimating and delivering customer requested changes in the program.
• This includes documented requirements gathering, opportunity estimation, client presentations and routing for approval.
• Plan, execute, status and report, control and close small projects on-time and within budget.
• Report project budgets, including project P&L, burn rates, etc.
• Review project plans and make recommendations to ensure they meet client criteria.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Has proven to surpass expectations, is excited to make an impact, and is looking for a challenge.
• Sees challenges as opportunities and has a natural ability to identify the most effective solution.
• Has a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
• Is driven to achieve success as a team and enjoys collaboration.
• Loves to create processes that make work easier and are more effective.
• Has the proven ability to deliver on-time while meeting goals.
• Understands the challenges of a startup environment and enjoys wearing many hats.
• Has a natural curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
• Loves to think outside of the box.
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 5+ years’ experience or equivalent
• Capable of leading or having significant influence on defining solutions that serve Client and enterprise needs.
• Strong self-awareness, emotional intelligence, self-starter, and inspirational.
• High level of initiative and drive.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experienced at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Spanish fluency is a plus.
• Technology industry experience is a plus.
• Must have the ability to travel
• Great work environment
• Competitive salary
• Career plan and guided growth
• Work with the latest technologies
• Flexible hours
• Organic juicing delivered to your desk several times per week
• Weekly Spanish lessons with a catered lunch
• Being a part of an amazing and incredibly fun team :)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs