An independent strategic brand and creative agency whose ‘brand inspired design obsession’ inspires them to re-imagine brands and provide their clients with a definite advantage to differentiate, influence, grow and succeed. With more than twenty years of formidable brand expertise. They work across almost every conceivable market with deep expertise in retail, FMCG, property, finance, corporate and professional service brands.
A key role within the agency you will manage both ongoing retainer clients as well as project based work. You will collaborate quite closely with 1 other account manager and split the workload 50/50 for the entire business. You will also work quite closely with a Strategy team of 3 as well as a larger team of designers on each project. You will need to ensure that each client relationship runs to it’s full potential e.g. being able to identify new opportunities within existing clients and potential new business. As you will play a pivotal role between the client and the agency you will be an articulate communicator and presenter and as you will be expected to work with specialist brand strategists and creatives you will also be naturally curious and a strategic thinker yourself.
• Experience managing brand, creative & print projects
• Ability to manage a high volume project pipeline
• A desire to work transparently with the business directors on overall business direction and growth
• Commercial acumen
• Strategic thinker
• Strong production and project management skills
• Exceptional organization and communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Mac literate
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs