A premiere integrated agency based in Melbourne, which has built a respected reputation over its 25-year history. They start where other communications agencies stop. Integration isn’t just a buzzword under this roof – experts drive their business across multiple channels of communication. They have a strong digital culture and are committed to staying ahead of the communications curve.
To be successful in this role, a hands-on approach is essential. Reporting into the Senior Account Manager you will be someone who can thrive and adapt to the challenge of working within a small team, and relentlessly deliver results for your clients.
All the basics really but you will be confident in the following;
- Experience across a variety of channels including, but not limited to; advertising, promotions, events and PR
- A background in the consumer and lifestyle categories and an aptitude to adapt to a range of clients and brands.
- Account service and project management experience
- Demonstrated experience of working with integrated campaigns, within tight deadlines and challenging clients with ease
- Confidence in briefing the creative and production suppliers
- A commitment to growing a personal network of business and supplier contacts
- A can do approach with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, initiative, a commitment to learning and growing personally and professionally
- A degree in Marketing, PR or related discipline
The successful candidate will be a hard working, committed team player who can bring experience and personality to the growing team. And it’s worth noting that the champagne is always chilled for Fridays!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs