Our Client is searching for a bright and ambitious Account Manager to join their team. This person will act as the primary interface between our Client and their existing business partners (i.e. third-party merchants). The objective of the role is to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue by helping launch high potential merchants that deliver competitive selection, pricing, and availability. You will help them integrate on our Client's marketplace by working with them to ensure they master catalog, pricing and other tools, while meeting their bar for product data quality.
In this position, applicants will be responsible for providing timely and accurate support to registered 3P Merchants interested in selling on our Client's platform. The Candidate should be comfortable in both an ambiguous self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. Ownership of work is extremely important, and candidates should have a proven record of working with projects to their completion.
The ideal candidate is motivated, agile, with strong time management and project management skills, technical (advanced excel skills and foundational knowledge of SQL) and analytical. This opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills as well as team skills. At the core of the position is high attention to detail and delivering high quality results on time.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will be required to work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
• Basic Qualifications
• 1+ years experience in technical account management, client services, project management, or consulting roles
• 1+ years experience with data analysis (e-commerce preferred), either in professional experience or the equivalent in education.
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of customer service, reporting, quality assurance, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Preferred Qualifications
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
• Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
• Leadership ability and experience, especially in sales or account management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs