We are seeking an experienced Account Manager (AM) to serve as the key client interface representing our on-site design team at a prestigious law client. The AM position will be critical to gaining the confidence of client stakeholders and business development managers. He or she will be the key point of contact for project owners (from their stakeholder groups).
The AM will handle intake of all projects, accurately capturing all project requirements and will be responsible for funneling work to the appropriate individuals. In intaking projects, the AM will need to understand all project requirements by capturing all the required information to tier the work, and ensure the right resource/process alignment to then assign the work.
On higher tier work (Tier 1 and Tier 2), the AM will handle project management and client communication throughout the lifecycle of the project and will manage schedules, deadlines, and review/approval processes. He or she will build relationships with internal project owners to gain their confidence and build new business opportunities.
- Develop a keen understanding of the client’s visual brands, target audiences, and communication objectives
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, taking ownership of all interim and final deliverables, managing client expectations and meeting all commitments
- Working closely with project coordinator, manage resource assignments based on tier level and resource skill sets; ensure that client feedback/changes are accurately communicated; and make sure that project deadlines are met
- Develop and communicate project scope, objectives, requirements, and budget parameters to internal teams. Some projects will require development of project estimate prior to initiation
- Work closely with traffic manager to ensure that project deadlines are met and client feedback and changes are accurately communicated and project related issues are resolved
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients on all assigned projects
- Develop and communicate project scope, objectives and requirements to Aquent design team
- Provide leadership by helping define best practices, coaching project coordinator, and identifying potential opportunities with existing clients for additional work
- Proactively inform design/production teams about project changes, issues or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality