WHO WE NEED
You’ll be responsible for managing projects at a small design agency. This will consist of working with clients, print and web designers and developers, vendors and contractors to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. This is currently a temporary, part-time position. This position is likely to start with approximately 20 hours a week and gradually ramp up to 36-40 hours a week.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Act as the main point of contact for clients whose projects you manage.
• Ensure adherence to project timelines & budgets by tracking hours and working with other Account Managers on workflow traffic.
• Create detailed work requests for creative team.
• Assist in writing Creative Briefs and Web Specifications documents (with technical assistance from the Web team).
• Proactively lead efficient meetings with both clients and internal team.
• Create estimates and invoices, manage client payments.
• Consistently follow up on projects/tasks, respond to inquiries in a timely manner, write weekly status reports to clients, and effectively balance priorities.
• Provide art direction to make sure concepts are in line with client/project goals.
Required Experience: Account Management / Project Management experience in the creative industry is a must, minimum of 2 years.
Moderate understanding of design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are desired but not required. Familiarity with the Web development process and Web technology is also preferred.
WHO YOU ARE
• Excellent communicator (oral and written), with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Someone with a knack for communicating with different types of people.
• A self motivated, detail-oriented and organized multi-tasker.
• You must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment. Flexibility is a necessity.
• Proofing/editing (spelling and grammar) skills are imperative.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
WHO WE NEED