The Account Manager will own the client relationship and manage the internal agency team on a daily basis. Responsible for working collaboratively with the Project Management team to oversee individual projects and ensure accurate and on-time deliveries to the client. This includes project scope, contract development and billing reconciliation. Responsible for conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables. This role is also responsible for escalating any client issues including projects/requests against current agreements and out of scope work to ensure accurate documentation and tracking. Works closely with the Project Manager in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Responsible for new business development activities including serving as point of contact for client, discussing agency capabilities and pricing and developing an in-depth understanding of client needs.
- Responsible for coordinating the development and delivery of statements of work with input from Project Management.
- Responsible for communicating creative brief objectives with Creative team and managing client expectations.
- Assist Project Management in development of project scope.
- Ensures that internal team is aligned with Client/Brand and Agency POVs.
- Works closely with Project Manager to drive project schedules and keeping team on track, including client status calls.
- Communicates risks and opportunities to clients and project team, escalating as necessary.
- Ascertain, anticipate and respond to client needs. Ensure that client feedback is addressed and promotes overall team understanding and commitment.
- Helps to establish team roles and responsibilities are clearly defined at the start of each project.
- Ensures overall team understanding of client brand, corporate values and personality.
- Provides oversight project work, looking for creative and strategic consistency, making sure all deliverables meet business and marketing objectives and ensures work is delivered at highest quality possible.
- Keeps appropriate team members and clients aware of status, implications, and impact on other project components.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs