These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs

Account Manager

0 people like this description

We are looking for a solid Account Manager to work on a huge piece of ever growing retail business. This piece of business is one of the largest and most important accounts in the agency. The team is made up of an Account Director, Account Manager and 2 x Account Executives and is required at a 60% deployment with the other 40% of the role to be made up of clients within the broader group. The role requires a minimum of 2 years agency experience, preferably in an account management position.

Key Roles and Responsibilities:

• Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage a high volume of work
• Management of all production, budgets and timelines
• Coordination with external suppliers (media agency, printer etc.) to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
• Full management of integrated campaigns, specifically TV, Radio, Print and POS (trafficking through edit suite/studio etc.)
• Preparation of estimates, maintaining budget spreadsheet and completion of JCRs
• Manage junior members of staff
• Ability to work autonomously

Qualities/Behavioral characteristics:

The role requires the complete and sound management of the account, ensuring workflow is managed internally and delivered on time and on budget. It is imperative to manage client expectations, forward plan, be proactive and seek to generate growth on the account. As well as;

• Maintain creative standards of all work leaving the Agency in line with the global brand.
• Show great intuition in reading the Client’s needs and foreseeing opportunities.
• Understand the business imperatives of the account
• Solution driven – a positive attitude

If your ready for the next step in your career please apply!!!

These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?

Find JobsFind Jobs