- Long term freelance / contract role
- International Agency with a wide variety of blue-chip clients
- Work amongst the biggest and the best
Our client provides a total range of creative services including design services and cross-media adaptations, 3D and 2D illustration, photography and creative retouching, online and digital services, TVC production, video and animation, Pre-media, image and asset libraries and online workflow processes.
With offices across Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, London, Auckland, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. The company followed its client-base into aligned markets and extended its product offering from print to multi-channel services that includes television production, online and creative services.
Their mission is to continue leading the industry and importantly, listen to their clients, and continually tailor their offering to meet the changing needs of the market.
Our client is seeking an adaptable and proactive Account Manager would be responsible for the Traffic of documents for consents & sign-off and adhering to Brand guidelines of the various Financial service clients products.
• 5+ years industry experience in in-house corporate or design studio/agency.
• Financial Industry experience preferable but not essential.
• Account Management, Studio Management, Project & Traffic Management experience.
• Multi-tasker in Trafficking of inbound and outbound client authors/drafts
• Strong administration skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work with multiple client project stakeholders
• Has a positive – can do attitude and conflict resolution skills.
• Puts the client first and will take ownership for the project.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs