- Based in West London
- Salary £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- 6 month contract
A globally renown pharmaceutical company is seeking a new Account Manager with
excellent knowledge with all Pharmaceutical Regulatory, Legal and Compliance guidelines and ensure these policies are followed to the letter of their assigned businesses. They will also be expected to leverage knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing internal clients, providing strategic counsel and assisting in business development.
- Strong relationship building: developing and maintaining solid client relationships
- Partnering with outside agencies in managing clients’ promotional and marketing efforts
- Interpreting creative briefs in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts
- Collaborating on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams
- Overseeing Traffic Coordinator’s activities in managing workload, priorities and project planning
- Working closely with the Senior Manager for Account Management and Traffic in defining specific needs of the business and additional areas of client service and cost savings
- Managing expectations with clients and departmental teams, negotiating timelines and ensuring that all deadlines are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years professional ad agency account management experience, preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, TV and radio. Additional experience in managing a brand’s portfolios and pitching for new business
- Demonstrated project management skills
- At least 1-3 (ideally +) years working in an internal corporate account team
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
We are seeking a resourceful and solution oriented team player with excellent relationship building skills, the ability to lead cross-functional teams, who can operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and is adept at crisis management. If you are interested please email Claire Ribbens (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to find out more.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs