Services to be Performed:
We are looking for an experienced business development manager with a proven track record of delivering on strategic pipeline and sales goals. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high-volume environment as well as experience interacting with brand owners. She/he should also be a customer obsessed self-starter.
• PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF EXCEEDING SALES GOALS
• DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF A STARTUP TERRITORY NEW SELECTION PLAN INCLUDING OUTBOUND CALLING AGAINST ESTABLISHED TARGET LISTS
• DEVELOPS SALES OPPORTUNITIES BY RESEARCHING AND IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL STARTUPS; SOLICITING NEW SELECTION, BUILDING RAPPORT; PROVIDING TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND EXPLANATIONS
• MANAGE NUMEROUS REQUESTS CONCURRENTLY & STRATEGICALLY
• MAINTAIN A ROBUST SALES PIPELINE AND RELATED TERRITORY TARGET LISTS IN SALESFORCE.COM
• WORK WITH PARTNERS TO EXTEND REACH & DRIVE ADOPTION
• ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
• Bachelor’s degree
• A background (4+ years) in business development, sales, pipeline development, and account management.
• A background (4+ years) financial analysis, and/or marketing. Military leadership experience welcomed.
• Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities, and relationship management experience.
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Solid communications skills – verbal and written.
• The ability to set priorities and execute solutions in the face of ambiguity.
• Ability to influence and motivate internal as well as external stakeholders to accomplish goals.
• Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel required.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
• Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
• Retail or eCommerce experience required
• MBA preferred