Senior Account Manager (Social Media)
Salary - £40K-£50K +Commission
Location - Central London
Start Date - ASAP/Notice Period
Our client are a top video production agency that specialise in social media. Our client work with some on the biggest brands on the planet, producing engaging and groundbreaking content, pushing the limitations of social storytelling and winning industry-wide recognition. Combining strategy, simplicity and high quality execution, our client are now looking to bring on board a talented Senior Account Manager to join the team.
Our client are fast growing and looking for a top Senior Account Manager to enhance their team, working across some key accounts, including globally recognised companies, helping to build on existing relationships, as well as foster and pipeline new clients. Our client are looking for someone with a strong opinion who is able to spot social trends within the market and have an eye for an opportunity. This role requires someone who is dynamic, focussed and resourceful who is able to work closely with clients and give them the best results from their content across all digital platforms.
Our client need a proven professional capable balancing client needs with in-house capabilities, building trust quickly and who enjoys being the crucial bond between client and creative. An expert knowledge of social media is crucial, our client are looking for someone who can showcase a portfolio of growth across top accounts.
Skills & Experience
Our client are looking for a great Senior Account Manager with experience understanding different clients creative needs, leading briefs and with the ability to drive complex projects forward to completion. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of various forms of content, from video to blogs and social to VR, with digital being key.
Other skills include:
- Social Media savvy with an excellent knowledge of the social environment
- Previous experience leading a project from the conceptual stage to final product
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience taking briefs from client and understanding their needs balanced with studio’s creative capabilities
- 4-5 year experience in a creative agency environment
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Opinionated and comfortable sharing in front of clients and colleagues
**Please note that all applications must be accompanied with a CV to be considered