Must have skills:
- Real Estate background in some aspect.
- Sales experience selling solutions to real estate companies.
- Previous Sales Management experience.
Leadership principles for the position:
- #1 Customer Obsession
- Bias for action
- Delivering Results
Services to be performed: (Business Development Managers or BDM)
- Present sales pitch to both inbound and outbound customers
- Negotiate deal terms, and agree on initial property commitments
- Work with Operations to oversee installation process and account manage as needed.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensures the business needs of the customers are satisfied.
- Ensures that initiatives are met in a timely manner and within a prescribed budget.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Needs to have working knowledge of Outlook and have good written communications skills.