As Account Manager for the Large Customer Sales Travel team for 12+ months you have the exciting opportunity to foster strong consultative relationships and deliver leading strategic perspective to your clients. You are or want to develop into a performance driven digital marketing professional, with exceptional client servicing skills. You will demonstrate strong project management capabilities and actively coordinate implementation and execution across multiple stakeholders to get things done. You are the operational champion of our client management, and lead day-to-day relationships with client stakeholders.
Businesses that partner come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide exceptional client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- 3 years minimum experience in managing Search advertising campaigns
- Ability to travel to Montreal regularly (twice a month on average)
- 5 years of experience in an advertising agency, advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media in a specific industry
- Knowledge of performance display products across video, remarketing, and app.
- Knowledge of audience strategies to drive performance
- Strong and refined analytical toolkit, including a deep understanding of spreadsheets, and willingness to dive deep and use creative approaches to prove solutions through data
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills, with keen presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Develop tactical account planning and execution.
- Be responsible for taking the client strategy and executing it flawlessly.
- Develop stakeholder maps within the client and agency. Foster and develop key relationships.
- Drive and manage practitioner-level contacts within the client and agency. Act as the primary contact for troubleshooting, how-to emails, new product/BETA and policy and fielding implementation questions.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to plan and execute optimizations.
- Articulate the products, communications and optimizations that will be required to deliver the business growth.
- Educate and champion the brand and our products when presenting to clients and agencies on new products, campaign results, and performances