*Must speak Spanish*
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with a weekly book of 100 customers, acting as a consultant at scale to evaluate customer’s needs and upgrade qualified customers within the program and across related products.
- Execute sales campaigns using various tactics including cold calling and cold emailing existing program customers.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Collaborate with your team to develop targeted sales campaigns with solution-focused messaging for business and IT executives.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with the brand's sales executives.
- Achieve and exceed agreed targets and performance metrics in line with business requirements.
- Ensure all business processes, policies and work practices are followed to the highest standards (systems use, sales methodology, communication standards, reaction speeds etc).
- BA/BS degree in any field or minimum 3+ years practical experience.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- 1 year of experience in sales, marketing, or business development.
- Confident communicator with strong sales experience who is comfortable interacting with customers, starting conversations, and managing multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.