10 week contract for a fun and friendly Account Manager to start Monday!
Account Management support is needed within one of our client's internal studio to help over a busy period. Taking briefs from key areas of the business, you will be responsible for (the timely and within budget) delivery of projects to market, updating progress of projects through regular weekly WIPS and contributing to the development of improved work-flow processes.
- Takes Creative, Task and Production Briefs from internal stakeholders, including, but not limited to Product Marketers and Marketing Managers; allocates to the WIPs and manages those jobs through from brief to final delivery (with assistance from Traffic).
- Contributes to the success of the Account Management team, by reviewing briefs, and approving quality briefs that have a thorough communications strategy only. Briefs creative, and reviews work with the Creative Director, before providing
recommendation to client. Ensures all output is brand led and communicates a single brand experience.
- Provide stakeholders including the Production and Account team and clients, with regular updates on overall communication and promotion item timelines, budget.
We need someone with:
- Highly effective organisational skills, priority-setting abilities and strong project management skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills and experience in stakeholder management across all levels.
- Experienced in Excel.
- Able to work to short deadlines and be flexible where necessary.
- Work within a flexible and fast paced environment.
- Highly developed multi-tasking and problem solving skills.