Vitamin T is partnering with an awesome digital agency to add an Account Manage to their growing team. The Account Manager builds and drives the client relationship by continuously growing trust, confidence, and momentum with each account. This role requires digital experience and a strong understanding of managing personalized digital marketing programs across email, web, and social.
We're looking for motivated employees who establish themselves as an extension of the client's marketing team, immersing themselves in their client’s business to bring new insights and strategic ideas to the project team in order to exceed goals and unearth new opportunities. Account Managers keep a keen eye on the integrity of work, scope proposals, and work closely with Project Managers to monitor financial health and
resources to maintain balance and deliver excellence.
- Build a reputation as a trusted client consultant, immersed into your client’s company, brand, products/services, industry, and competitive environment.
- Advise on strategies and decisions in collaboration with all agency departments that will build the book of business with the partner.
- Proactively recommend new solutions to the client by forecasting future business challenges.
- Manage client needs and work collaboratively with internal teams to employ best practices, push boundaries, and drive client goals.
- Monitor work flow and partner satisfaction weekly, acknowledging any gaps and reporting proactively to Project Manager or Sr. Account Manager.
- Keep current on your accounts’ financial health, staffing requirements, and project status to help ensure positive profitability.
- Create clear, synthesized statements of work (SOWs), estimates, proposals, and creative briefs to ensure that internal and client teams have all the necessary information to create specified, successful deliverables.
- Follow established approval processes for SOW approval and client billing.
- Organize: maintain account service-related documents such as financial planning documents, client proposals, and account plans. Adhere to best practices in regards to infrastructure and process.
- Actively identify any necessary areas of improvements or key insights to Project Manager or Sr. Account Manager.
- Provide team mentorship and training to ensure growth in individual skillsets and capabilities.
- Ensure accurate and consistent execution of all projects and communications, keeping a keen eye on the details to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure all important materials are filed and shared appropriately.
- 5 years of account management experience with, and passion for, working with brands in a digital agency environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- Accomplished business driver with demonstrated planning and organizational skills