An Account Manager is the kind of person who will know our client’s needs before they do.
At a high level, the Account Manager must fit the culture of our In-House Creative Team – have an entrepreneurial spirit, see the long-term vision for what the group can achieve, and be aligned with our desire to be a best-in-class creative partner to our clients.
The Account Manager is a results driven, goal oriented individual. In this role you will serve as the primary liaison between the in-house team and your assigned accounts. You are responsible for managing these relationships on a daily basis, which includes project management and frequent communication of status and timelines.
More About What You'll Do
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients as well as possess a firm command of project management processes and methodologies
- Manage and establish client expectations (scope, timing, deadlines, version control, etc.)
- Manage internal creative team on a daily basis (timelines, deliverables, version control, etc.)
- Seek out and understand opportunities on where we can successfully grow our business with the clients
- Mentor and manage your fellow employees. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working alongside them.
- Identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the creative team to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
- This is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients
- Facilitate the development of creative briefs
- Recommend key tactics that align with the goals of the client
- Issue client status reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated
- Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to
- Develop annual forecasts
- Track time on a daily basis
- See the big picture of the In-House Creative Team and believes in the long term vision; desires to develop their own skill set and experience in parallel with the team
- Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to the group and is eager to learn as the team grows
- High ability to partner with the creative team to build strong client relationships
- Candidate will need to blend with the team culture, is passionate about the work and fun to work with.
- Join a newly formed creative team and have the opportunity to help shape its growth!
- The balance of work/life is excellent!
- 5-7+ years as an Account Manager in a creative/advertising agency including experience within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- A deep understanding and prior knowledge of working with clients to develop the creative, strategy, marketing and project management
- You have proven experience in growing a client account, understanding the client’s need and how to leverage the services our agency provides
- You have a passion for your clients’ business
- You’re an optimist, and have the foresight to create solutions even before challenges arise
- You have a “we before me” attitude and you unite/bring teams together
- Strong understanding of creative as it relates to digital project lifecycles
- Someone with an intuitive understanding for how creative work gets done