Our client, a brand development and design consultancy downtown San Diego, seeks a full-time Account Manager.
You play an important role in delivering productive, collaborative Client relationships. In fact, you are responsible for a healthy day to day management of your accounts.
You build instant trust and your ‘can do’ attitude is infectious. You are a safe pair of hands who can work closely with the client to establish strategies and with the internal team to execute those strategies. You possess a strong work ethic, are a team player, problem solver, and have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly into the VP and CEO
- Manages, supports and trains Brand Executives, Brand Coordinators, and Interns to provide the utmost level of client service and meet the objectives of the agency
- Handle all aspects of the day to day client relationship management for specific assigned accounts
- Provides the utmost level of Client service ensuring daily communication
- Ensures in all interactions they lead the Client, rather than take orders
- Plans, develops and executes marketing initiatives
- Manages the teams project schedules, budgets and resources to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Leads the internal Agency team to deliver work of the the highest quality – on time and on budget (BLVR stamp)
- Evaluates creative solutions and helps to sell the work
- Collaborate with other Team Members to develop and present strategies and appropriate POVs to clients
- Be the “subject matter expert,”on the Client’s business and industry and lead the agency team in understanding and knowing this information and translating it into opportunity for the client and agency
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet Account Service team objectives
- Develop and manage the campaign budget projections, tracking and billing
- Clearly communicates when projects are out of scope and manages these to either be estimated or prioritized based on approved hours
- Promote the expansion of creative projects with existing clients