The Account Manager is a full-time contract position, serves as the primary liaison between the Ad Agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships within the Agency. Working in partnership with the Agency’s creative staff and external resources/suppliers, the position provides strategic direction and counsel to help the brand teams meet their business objectives/sales goals.
• Maintain knowledge of Company guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, ePASS and ZINC review and corporate compliance.
• Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts’ product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
• Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
• Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
• Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
• Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
• Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs
• Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
• Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
• Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
• Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Develop annual forecasts.
• Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Track time on a daily basis.
• Bachelor degree required
• Master’s degree or equivalent related project or functional experience is desirable
• 10-15 years of ad agency account management experience required
• Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
• Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
• High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
• Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details