Our client, a global e-commerce company, is seeking a Temporary Account Manager to support Onsite Publishing. The primary objective of Onsite Publishing to increase convenience for customers by becoming a one-stop shop for product research & discovery – through sourcing, integrating, valuing, and compensating third party content on their website.
A successful candidate will be web savvy, data driven and willing to wear many hats across Marketing, Account Management and helping shape the product road map. This will include communicating participating vendors through email and phone, helping to resolve issues, answer questions and provide information about the program. It will also include marketing of the program to external participants through email. You will work closely with product managers and software engineers on driving the product forward. You will need to be able to handle multiple projects across various categories at the same time. This will provide an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your understanding of the Internet, high-tech and media industries inside one of the world’s leading technology companies to structure innovation and impact partnerships.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 4+ years’ experience in a business role working with external parties: business development, content syndication, media partnerships, account management
• Experience with business models and data analysis
• Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills
• Proven ability to effectively handle high volumes of engagements and juggle many projects in parallel - strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills along with a proven ability to influence others internally and externally
• Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking
• Demonstrated effectiveness working cross-functionally, across multiple business units to achieve success