My client, A versatile integrated Marketing and PR agency who specialise in the creative technology Space. Run by a network of experienced, hands-on professionals who understand the markets and users. They are dedicated to success of their clients.
Daily contact with clients is a key part of the job, so offering new and forward-thinking ideas is essential to the productive communication process. You will be expected to assist in the management of numerous projects with this client, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
You’ll work as part of a tight-knit team that is passionate about technology, film, video games and the creative industries. You will work hard to devise and implement successful 360-degree marketing strategies, deliver high-value PR and digital campaigns, and offer exceptional service to a mix of technical and creative clients.
What will you get from them? The freedom, support and responsibility to lead and drive success. The flexibility to be truly creative in your approach to clients. The opportunity to develop experience that will grow your skill set across the whole marketing mix. A rewarding long-term career with huge potential for personal development.
What you’ll do
- Work across a portfolio of exciting global clients, acting as the trusted point of contact
- Generate and deliver strategic PR and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop relationships with both clients and the media
- Deliver content marketing strategy and creation across various media
- Develop of engaging, exciting social media campaigns
- Grow product marketing strategies for established and start-up companies
- Demonstrate real results and value for clients
Some of the many perks
- Based in the exciting East London hub of London Fields
- Free coffee, refreshments and beer!
- Regular company social outings, meals and fun
- Company pension scheme + excellent commission on new business