We are hiring an Account Manager in Seattle, WA. This resource will support marketplace sellers to increase Hispanic products and portfolios currently offered to customers. You will be responsible for establishing relationships with sellers and doing recruitment for next year's roster of Hispanic sellers and products. This resource will be researching and creating a pipeline of needs with the team.
We are looking for:
-Business development experience or sales experience involved with external customers
-Well organized, thoughtful planners
-Someone who can influence decision makers
-Salesforce experience is nice to have
-Experience in e-commerce or On site retail
-Someone who can deal with ambiguity
-Language proficiency in Spanish is nice to have**
-Fast paced, ambiguous environment
-Strong ownership-Operating independently and need to be trusted to get things done.
-Earns Trust-We are needing someone to come in and earn the trust of the team for collaboration.
-Bias for action-Solving issues quickly and reacting
-Flexible 40 hours/week no OT anticipated
Services to be performed
Looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Development Manager for our Marketplace Consumables team. This person will help define the experience of millions of our Customers that are searching for selection from around the world, regardless of where they call home. We continue to strive towards carrying Earth’s Biggest Selection in one place. To achieve this vision, we want to bring authoritative selection of ethnic food, personal care, baby and beauty products to our Customers at attractive prices and free 2-Day shipping.
Sales of products by third-party Sellers on our websites represent more than half of units sold. We are a business development organization; we drive growth for over 2MM Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers’ businesses.
In this role, the Business Development Manager will identify and prioritize recruitment of sellers, manufacturers, distributors, brokers or retailers of ethnic selection for our consumables categories: Grocery, HPC, Beauty and Baby. This person will be responsible for recruiting and launching businesses and will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements. In this role you will partner with cross-functional teams to identify logistical solutions to create a sustainable ecosystem for these Sellers.
To be successful, you must be able to:
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on the program.
- Understand Seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
- Identify and analyze data and anecdotal input from Sellers and support associates to identify and isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of assigned sellers. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
-Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. -Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
-Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal team.
-Prospect and close business to achieve quarterly quota targets for both the quantity and quality of sellers recruited.
-Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
-Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit the Services product set.
-Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on the product.
-Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and close businesses.
3 to 5 Years of business experience
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Demonstrated ability of working in complex cross cultural environments to drive business process change.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, presenting to senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results from inception to completion.
- Excellent planning and execution skills. Meticulous and methodical, detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to dive deep and ask the right questions.
- Proven track record of achieving insight through analytic or quantitative methods
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Experience in eCommerce, Retail or Service industry
- MBA or advanced degree
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Skills to evaluate external research data to analyze the trends and key insights in broader market