Our client on the north side of Indianapolis is seeking an Account Manager for a temp to hire position! Help fulfill your sense of civic social responsibility by working for this company that works almost exclusively with non-profit organizations!
The Account Manager will work directly with clients to strategize and develop marketing campaigns and then manage those projects through completion. Projects will include both print and digital campaigns and will include working closely with graphic designers, copywriters, web developers and other creatives.
- Coordinate flow of projects
- Conduct client conference calls, oversee print and Web products with clients, revise content, and present products to the client
- Work collaboratively with editorial and graphics teams
- Meet deadlines and follow standard operating procedures
- Keep reports up-to-date on project status, problems, and relevant issues
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records, and files for all projects
- Address client requests in a professional, efficient, and effective manner
Minimum 5 years of client-relations experience.
Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Nonprofit industry or planned giving experience helpful. .
Experience with print production and/or direct mail a plus.
Clear, professional written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today to start a career you can feel good about!