Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for an Account Manager to work a 6 month contract onsite in Richfield, MN.
This team oversees the creative strategy and execution for all paid media, including television, display, social, and re-targeting. This team is a cross-disciplined group of AM’s and PM’s. Majority of the team has a deep Agency background.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead multi-channel product and brand work from the client side, for a large retailer with significant budget. The team consists of smart, strategic, and experienced account managers and leaders and is growing significantly. There is opportunity for converting full time based on performance.
- Relationship development and management with internal partners and external agencies.
- Strategic leadership on the best way to plan for and execute fast-paced campaigns
- Delivery of numerous campaigns across many categories and vendor partners
- Provide guidance and leadership across team of AM’s and PM’s working on their projects.
- 8-10 years’ experience in brand/account management
- Agency experience is preferred
- Deep understanding of brand and campaign strategies
- Experience across television, display, social, and emerging media (strategy and production)
- Ability to lead groups to a singular goal across a complex and matrixed organization
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Keen ability to build relationships
- Self-starter/problem solver
- Positive attitude and driven
- Must be able to work through ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.