We are actively interviewing for a full-time, salaried Account Manager for a top lead generation company. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and the chance to learn and grow in a rewarding, challenging and fun atmosphere.
About the Position
You would help build relationships with important clients. You'd be responsible for recruiting
exceptional lenders to our network, as well as fostering solid business relations with them.
• Manage lender requests
• Review campaign analytics/reports
• Optimize campaign performance
• Increase sales opportunities by brokering relationships between clients
• Act as the main contact for assigned clients and work with them to form creative strategies, objectives,
To qualify, we expect you to have the following experience:
• You have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Account Manager, preferably with experience in the
short-term lending and/or mortgage vertical
• You have a minimum of 1 year experience using data sets to optimize campaigns.
• You have experience with partnership, referral, or affiliate marketing, as well as sales/account
• You have worked with online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, and CPM
• You have monitored trends and patterns from online marketing efforts
• You have provided performance evaluation and optimization suggestions to affiliates based on
• You have experience contacting and developing relationships with prospects via phone, email, etc.
Your current skills should include:
• You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• You have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
• You have solid verbal and written communication skills
• You would describe yourself as, "internet savvy"
• You must be a critical thinker and be able to problem solve