Account Manager with approximately 3-5 years of experience needed through 10/31/2017.
What you’ll do:
As an Account Manager on the team, you’ll be supporting the addition and maintenance of mutual fund securities. Key areas of focus will include, but are not limited to, the below items:
- Review and QC documents needed to add and maintain mutual fund securities on internal platform
- Monitor key dates to ensure all the necessary contracts and documents will be executed
- Review, log, and route contracts
- Prepare reports as needed
- Prepare necessary form letters to fund companies
- Prepare and negotiate contracts in a high volume environment
- Scanning and filing
- Support team in general
What we’re looking for:
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel).
- Healthy planning and organizational abilities including the ability to effectively manage multiple assignments.
- Exquisite attention to detail and experience with rigorous quality control methodologies with a focus on accuracy.
- Experience in the financial services industry, especially mutual funds preferred.
- Education; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Onsite, San Francisco
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards