A progressive, boutique creative agency is currently seeking a Sydney based driven, confident and experienced Account Manager, who can manage, grow and develop an important account and contribute to the growth of the business. This is a diverse, fast paced position, which requires solid prior experience in an Account Management/Sales/BDM capacity.
The agency in question is a creative agency, specialising within the hospitality industry and is active across various below-the-line disciplines including activations, events, experiential activities, relationship marketing, promotions and incentivised marketing. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, this role will unlock the opportunity to a long term, dream career with an impressive roster of A list liquor clients.
As an Account Manager, you will be required to perform the following:
• Manage and develop a major liquor account working on global brands
• Strategic account planning, account reporting
• Provide innovative and creative promotional solutions
• Drive new and organic business development
• Strive to attain exceptional levels of client service
• Maintain & develop strong working client relationships
• Not afraid to be hands on due to the boutique structure
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and experience:
• Desirable experience in BTL Promotional Marketing; activations and events specifically and ideally within the Australian alcohol industry
• Formal marketing qualifications or related discipline
• Desirable previous experience within the liquor industry or on liquor clients in the ON Prem environment
• Knowledge of the hospitality landscape in Australia
• People management skills and ability
• Ability to manage multiple suppliers with strong communication skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Strong project management skills including intermediate to advanced excel
• Strong creative/innovative mind
• Ability to deal with all levels of an organisation
• Ability to lead projects and drive to achieve the key objectives
• Client liaison, sales/marketing flair and leadership are essential
To apply for this role you can reach out to Richard Maltby on 8667 8888 or email email@example.com. If you don’t have an updated CV but want to find out more, just give me a call or drop me a note and we can chat further.
We are shortlisting candidates NOW. If you’re interested, get in touch today.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs