Platform Sales Manager
We are recruiting for this temporary 12 months assignment that pays up to £52k pa pro rata plus great perks, depending on experience.
The role is based in Central London in fantastic offices of our key Client-technology and media platform owner.
The Media Buying Solutions team, and the Digital Marketing suite of solutions is one of the fastest growing areas within that organisation.
They focus on offering the largest, most sophisticated agencies, advertisers and media buyers integrated technology solutions to support them in the fast growing and highly strategic areas of programmatic and real-time advertising.
As Platform Sales Manager you are responsible for working closely with the wider Sales Team in selling the ad serving technology platform to the top publishers, agencies and marketers in the region. You will be responsible for winning key clients across the suite of buy-side products. You will be a master of managing complex client relationships and bring a thorough understanding of the online industry business, experience of complex technology solutions and the ability to sell effectively and help your customers grow.
* BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
* Strong experience in sales, business-development and marketing.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
* Experience in the ad tech market (buy or sell side) and experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools
* Experience dealing with C-Level customers and driving sales through relationships.
* Proven ability to leverage account management, relationship building and planning to further develop existing relationships and business.
* Ability to think strategically and to make long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.
* Knowledge of the UK advertising market and/or the Retail vertical.
* Drive performance for clients through implementation and consulting, thereby growing Media Buying Solutions and account performance.
* Develop consulting best practices with an eye for creating opportunities. Utilize a strong consultative approach with focus on building lasting partnerships with key clients.
* Work closely with the UK leadership team to identify, engage and acquire new business and significant product growth across the region.
* Coordinate cross-functional communications and planning with Media Platforms services, Product Management, Marketing and Large Customer Sales and Agency Teams.
* Build and maintain a strong thought leadership of the product across your allocated portfolio of our clients and prospects