Provide support to the energy partnerships team via sales acceleration and business expansion projects as well as account management tasks, supporting and driving revenue for the EMEA business.
• Support the business leads and own a broad range of account management tasks (weekly calls and follow-up, own execution of partner offer planning, administrative coordination, etc.).
• Run business acceleration projects for the Energy Business Development Team.
• Work cross functionally with multiple London and US based teams including Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Operations, Finance, Logistics.
• New product introduction to pan-European partners.
• Support in launching new partners.
• Design and improve marketing decks and partner communications for the team.
• Own the launch of our yearly energy efficiency program in Europe.
• Anticipate the needs of the team members while helping them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
• Position is designed to be a stepping stone to a career in business development, customer success or program management.
• No task is too big or too small.
• 3-5 years experience in account / program / project management.
• Understanding of energy market dynamics and Smart Home initiatives in the EU.
• Proven history of managing multiple, cross functional and complex projects with global / remote stakeholders.
• Fluency in Business English.
• Fluency in other European Languages is a plus.
• Willingness to travel.
• Love of a fast paced, changing environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs