The Aquent Studios Account Manager serves as the key client interface representing our studio dedicated to supporting a Fortune 50 pharmaceutical client. The Account Manager (AM) is the day-to-day client contact for the client’s Global Marketing Communications marketing managers, promotion managers and project stakeholders, supporting clients from multiple locations. Projects include a combination of print and interactive.
The AM handles intake of all projects, accurately capturing all project requirements and is responsible for prepping and handing off assignments to the Project Managers. The AM is also responsible for client communication throughout the lifecycle of projects.
In addition to intake, responsibilities include: maintaining effective relationships with client/project owners; working with Project Managers to ensure design and production team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications; and identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
This position is based primarily out of the client's offices in North Wales, PA.
Qualifications and skills required for success in this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, familiarity with industry terms, and a high level of understanding of industry compliance requirements
- 5+ years of project management/account management for design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications in a fast paced environment
- Excellent client service skills with strong verbal and written communication
Ability to estimate resource requirements and develop project estimates with clear definition of scope
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in problem resolution
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- Basic understanding of InDesign, Acrobat, PhotoShop, and Illustrator is a plus