Incredible opportunity to use your creative agency account management experience and relationship building skills to develop a new retail and fashion industry client.
The Account Manager (AM) will lead the transition and launch of the Aquent Studios outsourcing solution for our client’s formerly internal creative services team. The AM is the key client relationship manager interfacing daily with client managers and stakeholders to ensure that all business needs are met. The AM leads the client engagement and ongoing growth of the account.
The AM will oversee a team of designers, productions artists, copywriting, editorial and other resources developing a high volume of creative deliverables across all print and digital media types. Initially the AM will hands-on manage multiple projects ensuring accurate estimation, on-time delivery and on-brand production quality standards are met. As the account grows the AM will oversee a team handling this project management.
The AM owns accurate financial management of projects, performance management of the team, and the continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies. The AM also develops, maintains, reviews and/or disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required for success in this role:
- Successful track record in client services: understanding the client's business and setting and managing client expectations
- Experience managing creative teams with responsibility for creative quality and brand adherence
3-5 years’ experience managing multiple print and digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Ability to accurately estimate project requirements and timelines identifying the approach, resources and tools required
- Demonstrated ability to select, manage and lead resources in a team-oriented environment
- Successful experience in managing full project lifecycles including scoping, estimates, revenue forecasts, client reporting, invoicing, payables, receivables and overall profitability
- Ability to work independently with minimal input from direct management
- BA degree in a related field