The Account Lead serves as the key client interface representing the Aquent client-dedicated studio. Working onsite at our client location near Readington NJ, the Account Lead will be the day-to-day client contact for Global Marketing Communications creative managers, promotion managers and project stakeholders - supporting clients from multiple locations. Projects will be approximately 80% print and 20% web. The Account Lead will handle intake of all projects, accurately capturing all project requirements and will be responsible for funneling work to the on- and off-site studio teams and for client communication throughout the life of projects. The AL will be required to partner effectively with various onsite and offsite vendors to finalize projects. In addition to intake, responsibilities include, developing project timelines and project plans as required, maintaining effective relationships with client project owners, and ensuring that the design and project production team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications. Additionally, this person will act as Team Lead for the Aquent creative team at this location. Working closely with the Studio Director, the Account Lead will provide direction and leadership to individual Aquent Talent, and to the team as a whole, as well as maintaining a high level of team morale.
Principal accountabilities are centered around: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
ACCOUNT GROWTH/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 3+ years in the Pharmaceutical industry including familiarity with industry terms and a high level understanding of industry compliance requirements.
• 5+ years of project management/account management design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of cross channel initiatives in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent client service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to estimate resource requirements and develop project estimates with clear definition of scope.
• Previous experience as manager or team lead of creative professionals.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in problem resolution.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project teams.
• Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities.
• Proficiency with basic office computer applications – especially Microsoft Office.
• Solid understanding of print and digital production – including image rights and data usage rights
• Strong understanding of Acrobrat – specifically its use as a mark-up tool
• Basic understanding of InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and HTML.