Account Executive: £23-25k doe
Creative Agency based in Clerkenwell
Our client is a creative studio for email; born out of a passion for email and the idea that it can achieve great results as a channel in its own right. They provide an innovative email design solution to clients, be it strategy, HTML development or full service.
With a growing industry reputation and client base of some big names such as Pizza express and Air BnB they are looking to build their production team to plan, deploy and analyse a variety of email programs from automated to regular campaigns. They need an ambitious Account Exec with the ability to recognise emerging client needs and how our services could benefit them.
As an Account Executive you will work with the team and clients on an array of projects, ranging from one-off solus emails to seeing through an entire automated journey. You’ll be great at judging team member’s daily task queues and ensuring the agreed deliverables get to the client on time and in line with the brief.
If you are good at problem solving, understanding creative and technical briefs and have at least 1 years work experience in the digital marketing and/or CRM space, then you’ll be a fitting candidate.
What you’ll be doing:
● Day-to-day management of clients’ strategic, creative and development projects
● Regular communication and liaising with clients
● Organise client feedback
● Coming up with fresh and innovative ideas for client reviews
● Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
● Managing timelines and ensuring client deliverables are met on time
● Briefing strategic, creative and development
This role is right for you if you:
● Have a passion to build professional client relationships
● Have knowledge of advertising, design or marketing
● Have a persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
● Have excellent written and oral communication skills
● Have a team player attitude
● Have a keen attention to detail and budgets
● Understand creative processes and techniques
● Are willing to learn about the latest trends and develop ideas
● Excellent and clear communication
● An attention to detail
● HTML is a bonus
● Use of an ESP and CRM tools a bonus
Competitive benefits package. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we thank all applicants for their interest, yet only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Good luck!