Our global banking client, located in downtown Boston, is currently looking for a Mid-level Account Executive or a contract to hire opportunity. The requirements/elements of this role is someone with 2 – 4 years experience in project management AND client management from an account executive standpoint. Time management and strong organizational skills are a must.
· Responsible for project management and day-to-day workflow of business partner’s campaigns, ensuring all work is produced on time, on budget and on strategy. Candidate needs to be able to work collaboratively across the organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as day-to-day contact for junior to mid-level clients, operating as liaison between project team members and business partners.
· Manage the implementation of short- and long-term strategic marketing initiatives on behalf of assigned clients and/or lines of business.
· Manage development of sales materials, collateral, and marketing outreach for print and web.
· Oversee, manage, and prioritize project workflow from scoping/briefing to final execution.
· Ensure integration of messaging across all channels.
· Develop detailed project plans and manage timing throughout the life of each project.
· Constructs clear, concise, error-free, communications (written and verbal). Setting clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper materials/documentation when necessary.
· Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
· Writes short decks and is able to get into client-ready state with guidance from Marketing Manager.
· Is able to identify potential issues related to the project and escalate appropriately
· Four year degree
· 2-4 years agency or marketing experience
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously
· Detailed oriented with a strong sense of project ownership
· Solid verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs